Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh shit! I'm Pregnant.

So although my husband and I had decided we wanted to try to have kids, nothing really prepares you for the moment that you find out that you're actually pregnant.

My mom was cooking breakfast and I was at the table and the second she put the sausage on to cook I ran to the bathroom to barf my brains out. She must have heard me because she yelled from the kitchen "You're pregnant! Go piss on a stick! Although, I don't need no stick to tell me that you're pregnant." GREAT. I did, and once again for the millionth time in my life, she was right.

I texted my husband the picture of the positive pregnancy test. His response? "Hello, morning sickness." Not exactly what I had hoped for, but whatever, he was at work.

So now the fun starts, right? Wait...is this going to be fun? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?





This was dad right after I told him he was going to be a Grandpa.


Now if only your body would stay this way the entire time! Pregnancy would be great! Riiiiiiiiigggghhhhhhttttttt.




2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of "Grandpa"...John from the hubbie's perspective, hormonally okay 1st trimester, absolutely great 2nd trimester, daughter of Satan 3rd trimester...Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a big shit one time and I felt my hips separate, cried every 45 seconds and got fat. Is it the same?

    ReplyDelete